Ling Xiaoyu Vs Lei Fang Ling Xiaoyu Vs Lei Fang

It's like you got female Ben Steins to read those lyrics. Needs emotion and projection.

One Punch Man FA One Punch Man FA

Alright. I loves me some One Punch Man...but...The VA needs some work, I understand that it was a solo first time thing so it gets a pass. As stated in your description, yeah the scene cutaways are pretty rough. AMAZING animation though. Fits the manga well...I did notice that you G rated it quite a bit from the source material however. He cusses at that end scene also the gore of the explosion was tamed. Regardless...I'm votin this in my top 10.

Internet Fight- 4O4 Tales Internet Fight- 4O4 Tales

Very great animation and character design. Simple and quite funny. I really enjoyed.

NS NS

The animation and art style are great, but it had no interesting plot/joke. It moved slowly, to a nothing end. I think ya got potential, especially with the art style.

Billy And Martha Billy And Martha

It's okay...it kinda falls apart towards the end, this could've been worked into a series.

Escape From Lavender Town Escape From Lavender Town

As a person who suffers from psychosis and mild anxiety issues, I can state that the only thing that bothered me about this are the bad dialogues and the TERRIBLE Lavender Town dubstep. It was also a little dated, unless people are still making Lavender Town creepypastas. Do better next time.

Meet & Fuck: After Class Meet & Fuck: After Class

Well, beyond potentially sending someone into a seizure...It's retarded.