Busty Box Busty Box

Advertising for a full game is fine, but not a game of this quality for the "membership" you charge for on your site.

BarbarianBabes responds:

This game is also available from Renderotique.com for purchase individually. Anyway there is QUITE a bit of free content at BarbarianBabes.com

Sakyubasu No Tatakai II Sakyubasu No Tatakai II

Alright. I need a guide to these heroes, I've swung at Lucky with all I know how. I'd like to get more rumors so I can start those.

Pokkaloh alpha 0.5 Pokkaloh alpha 0.5

The concept is pretty good, but the rewards aren't really worth it. The art is okay, but not a lot of substance, the first days of the game are just grinds and then it gets simple, which is good, but the payoff doesn't keep me playing. The Minesweeper minigame is also pretty bad. A better "get my heart" game would be nice. It's kind of annoying being at the goal and having to walk all the way back home for another day of trying to play minesweeper.

Sun Rise Sun Rise

A great little Harvest Moon Lite, a couple criticisms: Tedium of the farm at high yields. Picking 108 turnips was not fun. The game is a little too simple, I accomplished all achievements except for dad in the first 30 days.

Beyond that, the game's very good, just needs some tweaking, maybe have the wife help with crops compared to her being just kind of a trophy in your home.

Sonic Boom Cannon 3D! Sonic Boom Cannon 3D!

I never really understood these sonic cannon games, most toss genre titles give you a feel of distance or speed, these do neither, every character feels like they ate lead for breakfast. Everyone pitters out after 30 ft unless you're deigned lucky enough to hit something beneficial. The hazards seem to outnumber the boosts, it takes far too long to start making rings and is typically quite boring and unfulfilling. The only thing fast about a sonic toss game seems to be how fast you have to fire again.

Blackfish Blackfish

Pretty janky, interesting concept with poor execution. Things are too snappy in the control department and the HUD is very shakey. Hit detection is also pretty off. Needs a bit of work but the idea is there.

TheMillz responds:

Not that it matters but I did this whole project in 2 straight days. It began as a title called 'orca escape' and actually focused on a whale breaking free of captivity by hopping from tank to tank, landing on civilians and sliding between aquarium enclosures on their blood. Unfortunately the code editor mmf2 pro does not handle things like walls and slopes very well and a 2d version of the jaws unleashed game was the only real option.

Sure its not as epic as I had originally hoped for but I don't see it as the train wreck you all paint it out to be

Project "Zero"- Awakening Project "Zero"- Awakening

I like it. Only issue, is that it's a demo of a full game on your patreon. I understand it's a good way to get yourself out there, but a full project that's already complete would be a better ad than a heavily chopped up demo.

For the Homeland! For the Homeland!

Amazing game. I did encounter a glitch with the phone deals where it bugged and left the accept, decline, and report options up...and this stopped all calls and anyone wishing and audience with a deal made them only say the phone deal, and I never knew what they were properly offering. Other than that. FANTASTIC. Great Art, Animation, and Resource Management. Expand it a bit and take away some of the on the nose references with the characters and you could easily flip this as a kickstarter title

Kick The Critter Kick The Critter

Really good and stayed solid all the way through. 100% complete. Thanks much

MadBurger MadBurger

Really well built game. After you beat it, it gets bad laggy and starts to break after a certain distance, I think around 70k is when it started. at 110k I had to let it stop.