Ling Xiaoyu Vs Lei Fang Ling Xiaoyu Vs Lei Fang

It's like you got female Ben Steins to read those lyrics. Needs emotion and projection.

One Punch Man FA One Punch Man FA

Alright. I loves me some One Punch Man...but...The VA needs some work, I understand that it was a solo first time thing so it gets a pass. As stated in your description, yeah the scene cutaways are pretty rough. AMAZING animation though. Fits the manga well...I did notice that you G rated it quite a bit from the source material however. He cusses at that end scene also the gore of the explosion was tamed. Regardless...I'm votin this in my top 10.

Internet Fight- 4O4 Tales Internet Fight- 4O4 Tales

Very great animation and character design. Simple and quite funny. I really enjoyed.

Busty Box Busty Box

Advertising for a full game is fine, but not a game of this quality for the "membership" you charge for on your site.

BarbarianBabes responds:

This game is also available from Renderotique.com for purchase individually. Anyway there is QUITE a bit of free content at BarbarianBabes.com

Sakyubasu No Tatakai II Sakyubasu No Tatakai II

Alright. I need a guide to these heroes, I've swung at Lucky with all I know how. I'd like to get more rumors so I can start those.

Pokkaloh alpha 0.5 Pokkaloh alpha 0.5

The concept is pretty good, but the rewards aren't really worth it. The art is okay, but not a lot of substance, the first days of the game are just grinds and then it gets simple, which is good, but the payoff doesn't keep me playing. The Minesweeper minigame is also pretty bad. A better "get my heart" game would be nice. It's kind of annoying being at the goal and having to walk all the way back home for another day of trying to play minesweeper.

Shok #3 Shok #3

Very nice

sPacE-gaN responds:

My Modifuck'd Night My Modifuck'd Night

Can't wait to see where this goes. ;D

modern sexuality modern sexuality

Not bad. Skype is a fun way to "connect" lol.